The professional customer is looking for ...
- A highly optimized profile for search and maximized traffic from the web, social, and mobile
- The SEO benefits of content such as video, articles, and blogs
- The equivalent of hiring an SEO expert to do this for me
- All the benefits of Premium, including ownership of profiles on Google Places, Google Plus, Bing, Facebook, Foursquare, and Twitter
- All the benefits of Essential, including broad syndication, a mobile-friendly webcard, and reports showing the visibility of my business listings
The professional package ; we provide include the following;
With Local SEO Profiles we claim or create profiles at Yelp, MerchantCircle, AOL, Blogger, Citysearch, Ask, InsiderPages, MojoPages, and dozens & dozens of other prominent sites and search platforms. We offer a Completion Report on this service showing the profiles we’ve created for you with links where available and passwords for accessing your new accounts. Local SEO Profiles includes profile creation and related services in the following categories:
- Local Search Sites like Google+ Local and Bing
- Local Directories like Superpages and DiscoverOurTown
- Business Sites like MerchantCircle and LinkedIn
- Blogs like Blogger and LiveJournal
- Search Services like InfoTiger and DMOZ
- Social Networking Sites like Facebook and Delicious
- Twitter Directory Submissions (20+)
- SEO and Link Building
- RSS Feed Creation and Distribution (40+)
Our video service gives business owners a simple, cost-effective solution for video creation and distribution. This service stands apart from others for its ease of use. If you have a website or even if you don’t, we take what we know about your business and create a professional-looking 30-second video profile. We have a huge library of stock images to draw from as well. You don’t need to do a thing.
Better yet, our expertise in content distribution ensures that consumers see your video profile wherever they are searching for videos, and often in general search results, too. We syndicate your content to all the top video sites including YouTube, Panoramio, Picasa, Flickr, Windows Live, Vimeo, and 4Shared.
Claimed profiles are verified by and linked directly to the business owner. As you might imagine, claimed profiles have a special status with directories and search engines; they are treated as high-value listings that are not merged with information from other sources and are given priority in search results. Unlike sponsored listings, claimed listings are free on most sites, so business owners are well advised to claim their listings on as many prominent sites as possible. Of course, it’s hard to find the time for this sort of thing amid the day to day responsibilities of trying to run a business. That’s where our Claimed Profiles come in.
With Claimed Profiles, we claim your listings on Yahoo, Bing, and Google, securing your presence at these crucial anchor points for internet search traffic. We make sure your basic listing information is accurate and upload additional profile details including logos and photos. We also create a Facebook fan page for your business and a profile on Twitter and Foursquare. Once you receive your Claimed Profiles report, you’ll be able to take advantage of these new contact points and get connected with your customers online.
With our Direct service, we submit your business profile to multiple publishers and national data providers via direct feed. Results will begin to appear immediately, with more new listings appearing during the first two weeks of your subscription. A partial list of Direct publishers is shown below.
- Judy's Book
- Local Database
Our core distribution service is a powerful and effective method to broadcast your business listing information. We distribute your detailed business profile through InfoGroup and Acxiom, the data warehouses behind the scenes that power 95% of online search. With our core distribution, you’ll see your business profile show up across more than 150 digital distribution points:
- Search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Online yellow pages sites like Superpages and Yellowpages.com
- Social networks like Yelp, Twitter, and Facebook
- Portals and guides like AOL and Citysearch
- Mobile devices like BlackBerry and iPhone
- 411 directory assistance services
- GPS navigation services
- Telematics services like OnStar & the likes there of
Your webcard is a search optimized web page that includes all of the elements of your certified business profile: contact information, logo, products and services, hours of operation, and the rest. Once you’ve submitted your listing information to us, we post that information to the webcard immediately so that you can see how your master business profile will appear across the web. You can make changes to your profile at any time, and those changes will be immediately reflected in your webcard.
Our Visibility Reports gather and analyze your online business listings. We find as many citations (mentions of your contact information) as we can for your business on directory sites, social sites, local sites, and more, and provide links to your citations as well as ratings showing the relative importance of each site from an SEO perspective. An initial Visibility Report is created upon purchase of a qualifying package with a followup report four months later. Though they also reflect other changes, followup reports show how your online presence has grown with us. Customers who renew with us will receive one additional Visibility Report.
We demonstrate the value of our services by providing you with reports on the work we’ve done and the new online listings and profiles you’ve accumulated.
Call for initial consult and immediate implementation (386) 589-4188